The Pancreas Club, Inc.
The Mission of the Pancreas Club, since its founding in 1966, is to promote the interchange of ideas between pancreatologists throughout the world and to maintain an informal “club” atmosphere. Thus there are no formal manuscript submissions and we encourage presentation and submission of your best ideas for our annual meeting held the Saturday and Sunday of Digestive Disease Week.
2020 Membership Fees are now due
The Pancreas Club Headquarters
Information provided on this site is for member benefit use only. Copying or reproducing any of the content and use of our member email list is prohibited. We are happy to review any requests for promotions to our members. Thank you!
Annual dues (January-December) are $150 USD. Payments may be made by credit card online or check payable to the Pancreas Club. Applying for Membership – Please fill out the online application. Membership in the Pancreas Club is available to all those who have an interest in the… Read More…
- Will my existing Meeting Registration be transferred? For your convenience, we will transfer any current meeting registrations to the October meeting date – registration confirmations will be re-sent. If you need to cancel, please contact email@example.com
- How will presenter roles be rescheduled? Separate instructions will be sent to faculty, presenters, and industry partners with details pertinent to their role in the meeting.
- How do I book my hotel? Attendees are encouraged to book their hotel reservations through the official Clinical Congress 2020 Room Block. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Chicago – Mich Ave Cultural Mile.
- Will the State of the Art Symposium still happen on the Sunday following the meeting? The State of the Art Symposium has been cancelled and full refunds for this portion will be given for anyone that previously registered.
- What will happen if the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress is cancelled? If the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress is cancelled this year, the Pancreas Club 2020 Annual Meeting will also be cancelled and meeting registrations will be fully refunded. The safety of our attendees, family members, and the patients we treat are of the utmost importance to the Pancreas Club.