The Pancreas Club, Inc.
Membership in the Pancreas Club is available to all those who have an interest in the pancreas.
- Will my existing Meeting Registration be transferred? For your convenience, we will transfer any current meeting registrations to the October meeting date – registration confirmations will be re-sent. If you need to cancel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How will presenter roles be rescheduled? Separate instructions will be sent to faculty, presenters, and industry partners with details pertinent to their role in the meeting.
- How do I book my hotel? Attendees are encouraged to book their hotel reservations through the official Clinical Congress 2020 Room Block. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Chicago – Mich Ave Cultural Mile.
- Will the State of the Art Symposium still happen on the Sunday following the meeting? The State of the Art Symposium has been cancelled and full refunds for this portion will be given for anyone that previously registered.
- What will happen if the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress is cancelled? If the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress is cancelled this year, the Pancreas Club 2020 Annual Meeting will also be cancelled and meeting registrations will be fully refunded. The safety of our attendees, family members, and the patients we treat are of the utmost importance to the Pancreas Club.